My name is Jennifer Oujla. I am a former Social Worker, Pastoral Care worker and mom to three children of Diverse Needs. I have 22 years of experience with children and adults that have experienced significant life changes, brain injuries, loss, grief and home environment challenges. I lost my Dad to Dementia/Alzheimer’s in 2018. His journey became my privilege to help caregivers understand and walk the rocky road that can be the journey through this disease.
What We Do
- We help you process a new diagnosis
- We help you have hard conversations with family and friends and with your loved one.
- We help you to understand the general processes of Dementia and the differences between the types.
- We work with what you are experiencing in your own life and home with your loved one.
- We help you process loss and grief from diagnosis to the end.
- What we DO NOT DO: interfere with physician medical advice, orders or treatment. We are only here to help you walk the journey.